- Our 1 Free Trial Class is only available to brand new clients of The Studio Manly Beach. New clients are only entitled to one free trial class.
- Our Studio Introductory 14 Day Trial offer is only available to brand new clients of The Studio Manly Beach. You can only purchase the introductory offer once. The Introductory offer is non-refundable, nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first booking.
- All Refer a friend offers are non-refundable nor transferable between clients.
- All Birthday offers are limited to one per person and are non-refundable nor transferable.
Weekly Direct Debits
- Weekly Direct Debits are valid for 1 week (7 days) and are activated on the direct debit start date, automatically renewing every week. Weekly Direct Debits are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals and CANNOT be extended unless injured in which case we require a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
- Weekly Direct Debits can be cancelled with 2 weeks’ notice before next weekly pay cycle via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment will be automatically deducted from your nominated credit card weekly. Ezidebit is the contracted payment provider of this service and they can be contacted via phone (07) 3124 5500 or at ezidebit.com.au
- If your weekly payment is declined due to insufficient funds or an expired or invalid card, you will incur a fee from Ezidebit of $14.95, per attempted failed debit. Debits are attempted for 3 consecutive days and continued failure of payment will result in a suspension of Membership until all payments (including failed payment fees) are up to date.
- Upon commencing any weekly membership, you are agreeing to a 6 week commitment and you may not cancel your membership before this period ends.
- Freeze periods: Life happens, and sometimes you’re just not going to be able to come for a while. You can apply to suspend your Membership temporarily for a minimum period of 2 weeks, up to a maximum of 12 weeks, each year. The notice period is no less than 7 days prior to the start date of your Membership hold, and the Studio should be advised via email to email@example.com.
- Class packs are valid for 3 months (90 days) and are activated on the date of your first class booking. Class Packs are non-refundable nor transferable between individuals and cannot be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
Bookings, Attendance & Payment
- A minimum of 2 people are required for a group class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be book up to 1 week in advance.
- If you have not booked into a class, in order to avoid disappointment, please call the Studio on 0414 199 485 to check that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening. Studio phones are answered during business hours only.
- Payment must be made upon booking, no exceptions. Bookings are made online or pay at the time of booking or at the Studio on 0414 199 485 (if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24hrs) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety and experience, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class, therefore we have a firm no lateness policy. You must arrive 5 minutes before the start time and check in with your Studio trainer.
- Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- If you are pregnant or have recently been pregnant we may require clearance from your doctor in order for you to participate in The Studio Manly Beach classes. Please always inform your instructor if you are pregnant.
- For hygiene purposes ALL clients must wear socks during their Reformer class.
- If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Due to our 10hr cancellation policy there is movement in the classes. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a wait listed offer, however, we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client. Failure to respond to the wait list offer will result in a lost class.
- Class or appointment cancellations/rescheduling must be made via The Studio Manly Beach online booking system from our website (www.thestudiomanlybeach.com), The Studio Manly Beach App or the Mindbody Connect App within the applicable free cancellation period as follows:2
- Studio privates or semi-private classes: A 24hr cancellation policy applies. NO exceptions. 100% of the rate will be charged if you cancel within 24hrs.3
- Group classes: Cancellations need to be made more than 10 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, to be fair and consistent the first late cancellation each month is free, thereafter all cancellations will incur a lost class.4
- Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice. The Studio Manly Beach reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
- If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the free cancellation period, or are a no-show/absent from your class you incur the relevant Late Cancellation penalty.
- If you Late Cancel Studio privates or semi privates: The Studio Manly Beach reserves the right to charge 100% of the fee. By providing The Studio Manly Beach with your credit card information, you authorise The Studio Manly Beach to deduct 100% of the fee in each instance.
- If you Late Cancel and you are a member on an unlimited pricing option (which includes Unlimited Intro Offer), The Studio Manly Beach reserves the right to charge you a Late Cancellation Fee of $10 in each instance. By providing The Studio Manly Beach with your credit card information, you authorise The Studio Manly Beach to deduct $10 from your credit card account for each Late Cancellation, at our discretion.
- If you Late Cancel and you have a Class Pack, you will incur a lost class.
- Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
- We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and will make all reasonable efforts to maintain accurate information on this website and publicise these to customers via our newsletters. Subscribe to stay up to date or regularly check the site. Membership Policy updates will be communicated by email directly to all active members prior to the update taking effect.
- Personal effects storage in the Studio will be cleared at the end of each day and while every effort will be made to return identifiable items, we accept no loss or damage liability. Any unclaimed items will be disposed of at our discretion after 4 weeks.
- Class schedules / Trainers / Pricing may be changed at any time at the discretion of The Studio Manly Beach, without prior notice and will be updated on the website.
- Please note that for any online and/or regularly scheduled payments via the MindBody booking system your bank/card statement will show “Ezidebit HealthFit MB” and this will indicate your payment to The Studio Manly Beach.
- I agree that The Studio Manly Beach is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against The Studio Manly Beach or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- The Studio Manly Beach does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Studio Manly Beach staff member.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.