We have implemented the following health and safety policies to comply with industry and government requirements, and ensure the safest workout conditions for our members and staff:
- All machines have been socially distanced a minimum 1.5 meters apart from each other.
- No kissing, high fives, handshakes, hugs or close contact with staff or other studio members is permitted.
- Classes are limited to 9 + the instructor
- Strict Start Time Policy. You will now be invited by your teacher to enter the studio once the previous class has fully exited and all cleaning procedures have finished. This will be 5 minutes before your class is set to begin. This means that you can no longer enter the studio room while a class is in progress so that we can adhere to social distancing guidelines. Late entry to class will no longer be possible to ensure social distancing is adhered to, so please don’t be late.
- their hands before and after every class
- Cleaning will now comprise of:
– daily contrutratual deep cleans,
– instructor pre-class clean as well as;
– a instructor led detailed client post class clean.
Good hygiene practice:
- Clients must sanitize hands before and after each class – if not available they will be required to wash
- BYO water bottle – Our water tap will be temporarily closed in the studio. Please make sure you bring your own pre-filled water bottle to class.
- BYO towel – It is now compulsory for all clients to bring their own sweat towel to studio. Our Trainers will be monitoring this in every class. Should you forget, we will have a limited supply available for purchase in the studio.
- BYO Sock – Socks have always been mandatory but this will now be strictly enforced. No socks – no workout. We have grip socks available for purchase if you forget or need some new ones.
CLIENT NEED TO KNOW
- Please check our schedule regularly. We anticipate a 90-day period to find our new normal. We will start with a limited timetable and will open up further classes as soon as classes are filled. Please understand we have been closed for nearly 3-months and many things have changed for our members and businesses. Rest assured, we want the schedule full ASAP also. Thanks for supporting us and book in as soon as possible so that we can add new classes where demand is high.
- We have temporarily reduced our cancellation policy to 4 hours to allow you more time to reschedule without charge if you are feeling unwell.
- Trainers will wash their hands with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds before and after every class.
- Please remember, if you feel unwell, have traveled or been in contact with anyone whose been suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19, or who has attended a workplace/school/public place with suspected or diagnosed case of COVID-19, you must postpone all classes until 14 days has passed. We want you to take care of yourself and keep our community healthy and safe. We will also extend your active pack until you are showing no symptoms.